We had a great weekend with our friends... as always! We went to Sparks and got drinks:) Way fun..! Then to Comedy Sports, that was sooo funny. I love that place. We also dragged our husbands to Bride Wars, which was really cute and funny! I don't think the boys would agree, but they were good sports to go! I'm so sad the weekend is over and I have to wait another week till Friday again! Hope everyone else had a good weekend:)


6 comments:
i still am laughing at some parts of that movie...don't know if i could say the same for jake...
looks like fun! I wish we weren't always so busy, we hardly get to go out like that! Where is this place for drinks?! That movie looks good, I wanna see it. Excited to hopefully see you this weekend!
I LOVE your yellow shoes! Lets do something soon, I'm not working so much anymore so we should play.
no i am not. if i was, you would have been the first to know!!
hey! your so sweet. i agree with you that ryan and I are perfect for each other. lol
Ya im loving teaching. Its keeping me in good shape! Speaking of... I ran 6 miles today outside and it felt good! I missed my long run last sat. so im trying to make up for it. I was suppose to run 8. WHere are you at??
so i promise im not copying your blog background. everytime i change it and look at yours later, its the same! the past two times i have done that! im sorry, i love you.
Post a Comment