Thursday, September 11, 2008

Merry Christmas! (a little early)



This new running toy just became my best friend! I have been BEGGING Ty for the last couple months for this Garmin. I told him it could be my early Christmas present because I want it for my race next week.. So Merry early Christmas:) I am soooo excited to use this. I'm sure everyone knows how it works.. But it tells you your pace, if you slow down it lets you know. your time, how many miles you have gone, plus more!! I don't have to clock my runs anymore with my car. Yahoo:) I have the best husband, he even bought me the new Ipod just so I had a Better one to run with. Isn't he great!? Thanks Ty! I love you so much:) can you tell how excited I am??

7 comments:

Domina said...

What a great running toy!! I have to agree that Ty is pretty great!!! Have fun in your race next week! I hope school is going well.

in morse code said...

Hooray for husbands...Boston here we come!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

This is so sweet! I want one too. ;)I cant believe the big day is almost here. How are you feeling? I know your going to do awesome. you nervous? Feel well trained?

Shaylyn said...

That's awesome!! Good luck on saturday! I wish I was that gutsy to run a marathon.. i think that i would probably die! LOL.

kiley said...

Good luck on your race. Hope you post some pics!

Paul & Karen Anderson said...

Hey Ash good luck tommorrow - you'll do awesome and I'll be there at the finish line cheering you on with dad, Brooke, Kirsten & Tyler. We love you tons! Remember "YOU CAN DO IT!"

Nagels said...

wow-that looks like an awesome thing. Patrick used to run, i bet he would love it. he keeps telling me that he wants to get back into running.