Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend!

I seriously love holidays that let you have the day off from work:) Sat. we went boating with Ty's company. We had so much fun, until Sunday when we were too sore to move.:) On Labor day we went to Salt Lake with Jake and Bryton and went shopping:) Then went to dinner. But now back to work and I'm starting school next Monday so my life is about over.. Ok not really but its going to be more busy than it is now!


Ty and I:)


Ty wake surfing! Dyami got alot of better pics on her camera.. I was a little slow getting my camera out:) and I was only there half the day because of work. But I did play in the water too:)


Whit, Bryton, Dyami, Ash, Tess:) Hanging out on the boat!


3 comments:

Tuckers said...

School??? Where are you going to school?

Julia M. said...

Tyler's awesome at wake surfing! I've always wanted to try that. You Ben's dad just bought a boat so hopefully I'll get to try it soon!
You two are so cute together. Good luck with school and work!

in morse code said...

Thanks for taking pics of Saturday! You're the best!