We went to California last week with Ty's family!! We drove to Vegas to pick up Ty's sisters family and we also got to see Mason graduate from preschool!! It was so cute, and I'm so glad we got to go. Then we drove to Carlsbad, CA. The weather kind of changed our plans a little since it was stormy most the weekend, but we still had fun. We went to a beach in San Diego with tons of Sea Lions (that smelled really bad), went shopping, the boys went deep sea fishing, and then we went to sea world. Thanks Sorensen's for such a fun trip!



2 comments:
Ash, that looks like such a blast! What a bummer that the weather wasn't too nice. I'm glad you had such a good time. I love Sea World! So fun!
It looks like you guys have been havin' a lot of fun! Happy Anniversary. I can't believe how fast time goes by. Kory and I are coming up on two years. Your new blog wall paper looks really cute.
Post a Comment