Ty and I saw this movie last night and LOVED it!! I want to go see it again tonight... I would highly recommend it. Hopefully you guys like it as much as I do. 21 is my new favorite movie:)
Hey we were in the same ward as you, and I never even got to say hi, now we are gone to Minnesota for the summer, maybe we'll see you when we get back.
Ty and I have been married for over 4 years! We love our life we have created so far, and can't wait for many more! We are expecting twin boys and could not be happier:)
5 comments:
were going to see it tonight!
I'm glad to hear it was good. I want to see it!
It was fun going to see it with you guys...again! Hope you liked it as much the second time! Cute blog!
Hey look at our blog now, it's official. It's still a work in progress though...we are still trying to figure out how to do everything.
Hey we were in the same ward as you, and I never even got to say hi, now we are gone to Minnesota for the summer, maybe we'll see you when we get back.
Post a Comment