i tried calling you yesterday...to see if we could come visit you, what are your plans this monday? maybe we can come then. just let me know. I think chelsie would want to come too. Anyway, we are having a game night this saturday at our house with some of the girls from High School. You and Ty should come. Call me!
Ty and I have been married for over 4 years! We love our life we have created so far, and can't wait for many more! We are expecting twin boys and could not be happier:)
2 comments:
Gotta love Mormon Quarters. The lemon juice was the worst if made my face hurt! the best part, tie between Winger's salad and pick up sticks.
i tried calling you yesterday...to see if we could come visit you, what are your plans this monday? maybe we can come then. just let me know. I think chelsie would want to come too. Anyway, we are having a game night this saturday at our house with some of the girls from High School. You and Ty should come. Call me!
Post a Comment